The "P" Custom Enterprise
The “P” Custom has 30 years of experience in manufacturing an specializing in Tool making. We are experts in Jig and Fixture Design and Building. Our Engineers will work with your team to Design and build your Tooling needs. We will also take on production machining jobs, Milling, Lathe, Plasma, Laser, and Waterjet cutting. The “P” Custom is one of or maybe the only machine shop that will take on the small job meaning one and two piece jobs. We do this to help out the inventors and the makers.
The other side of The “P” Custom’s work is custom designed artwork fabricated from metal. Some of our projects consist of address plates, wall art, fire pits, iron gate graphics, hitch covers and much more. Call us with your ideas and watch them come to life.
- Design Engineer
- CNC Programmer
- Toolmaker and Machinist
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- Design Engineer
- 5 Years of Experience
Our Company’s focus is to design, build and produce quality products to fit our customer’s needs. We will work with you through the design process - from the shop floor to project completion.
Custom Plasma Cut and Hand Crafted Polished Stainless Steel Hitch Covers
- Plasma Cutting up to ¼ inch plate
- Custom Designed Artwork per customer’s request (wall art, yard art and signs)
- Custom Designed Wood Burning Fire Pits (great for camping)
- Trailer Hitch Covers are custom designed cut from stainless steel, hand
- Polished and painted
Contract CNC Programming and Computer Design
- We can help with or Write CNC Programs for Milling Centers and Routers
Tool Design, Jig and Fixture Design
- We can design artwork and tooling to fit our customer’s needs
- Custom Designed Artwork per customer’s request
- Jigs and Fixtures are designed and built per customer’s request
Laser, Waterjet, Mill and Lathe Machine Shop Services
- Laser cutting up to ½ inch plate
- Waterjet Cutting up to 6 inch plate
- Machining services include Milling and Turning
Machined parts from blueprints or reversed engineered
Karl and PCustom literally took my visions of a new product and made them come to life! Sure, it’s a catchy slogan—but it also happens to be true. I’d been to 4 or 5 local machine shops, trying to find someone who’d make a short run (5-10 units) of 4 fabricated parts, and refine 3 foundry models I’d had made...